Digital commerce has made it easier than ever for retailers to expand their business overseas.
Retailers in the UK and the US think that expanding into the other country would be easy: after all, they speak the same language. Surely, these customers are just like the ones back home.
If only it were that easy. More than half of all retailers don't rely on localising their digital
With this White Paper, readers will learn all about:
- How to conduct market research abroad
- Localisation best practices
- Little differences that have big impacts
- Customer and cultural expectations
- How critical personalization is to the process